Customized Interactive Zoom Tours for Families, Groups, or Individuals
Do you want to come to Israel but can’t do so at the moment? Nikky will guide you in the comfort of your own home. Choose a site or topic, and Nikky will design a fascinating interactive presentation for you, your family and friends, or whoever you want to invite via Zoom. Give the gift of a Zoom interactive tour.
Pick a topic or request one of your own
- One city, three religions in eternal Jerusalem
- Timeline of Jerusalem at the Tower of David
- Where the line meets the circle at the Supreme Court of Israel
- Timeless Jerusalem now and then, new excavations at the City of David
- Herod, the builder, the King we love to hate – Masada, Herodion and the desert
- Walk the land that I will show you – The Israel national trail : hiking in Israel
- The old new city that never sleeps – Tel Aviv
Your Bar/Bat Mitzva child can guide their own Zoom tour
Nikky can prepare your child for his/her own zoom presentation:
- My Hebrew name; where does it come from, who am I named after?
- How is my Bar/Bat Mitzva reading connected to life today?
- Which character from history would I want to meet?
Virtual Zoom Tours are available now! Nikky can take you wherever you want to go.
You can visit multiple sites in a short space of time; we can add interactive quizzes and games.
Give me a call on whatsapp 972547486067 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss different options.
Nicole Goldstein Strassman, Licensed Tour Guide
Tour and Explore Jerusalem
“Thanks a lot for your wonderful guiding”
G, Reporter from Vietnam
“Thank you for two amazing and memorable days in Jerusalem, you opened our eyes to so much.”
M and G, London
“Thursday and Friday were, no exaggeration, two of the most enjoyable days of my life. Jerusalem itself may have had a bit to do with that, but your planning and implementation were both inspired. So, thank you very much for everything: for getting us to do so much and for being such an excellent guide.”
“Thank you so much for my parent’s tour this afternoon. They really enjoyed it”
Cindy, United States
“The two half days my father and Michael spent with you were definitely amongst the highlights of their trip.”
“I wanted to express our sincere appreciation for the phenomenal tour you presented to us at the Supreme Court last week. Your presentation was extremely interesting and informative.”
Cantor B.R., New York
“Thank you for the tour and I loved it.”
Ariella Knoble Gershon, Age 6, London
“Thanks again for making our trip special. We had a great couple of days with you. Thanks for the expert and fun guiding.”
“Thanks for making our visit to Jerusalem a great one”
J. F., London